My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

No Story, Just Photos Today

Truthfully, I don't much feel like telling a story today, just feeling blah from the heat. I already have a post for Thursday and that will explain a bit more. I think you'll be interested in what I have to say and what's going on in my life. :-)

A beautiful setting for a bath.


I'll never not have roses somewhere in my home or my life.


A different kind of bedroom but beautiful.


I absolutely love peonies.


I wear an invisible crown all the time! I am the queen of this house and don't doubt me for a minute. ;-)


A beautifully-made bag.


Posting eye candy and have it be real candy is my favorite thing to do.


Love the canister set.


A delicate butterfly for a handle on a cup.


Do I need to say how much I love this kitchen style? Caaauuuute!


Beautiful table settings always stir my heart.


Another beautiful but simple pillow.


A queen's cupcakes.


To have pink and purple cookies would be my great-granddaughters' wish. Their rooms are purple and pink with a contrasting wall in each one with a mural by their talented father.


Rose-smelling candles. Yummmm!
~*~

4 comments:

  1. I hope you aren't unwell, Connie. Heat can make one feel very low.
    Lovely photos today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need to wear our invisible crown every day! Love all the eye candy. Have a grand day Queen Connie!

    Hugs, Edie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie, We are back home and it feels so good to be here. I have missed you. We did not have a connection for our computers for almost two weeks. Honestly, who doesn't have a computer these days? My cousin's husband that's who. We were in MI attending my cousin's memorial. She passed away suddenly.Her husband is in so much grief so we stayed with him for several days. I too am so saddened by this loss but thank heaven she was a christian.

    I loved all of your pictures but the pink and red kitchen really brought memories. Many years ago I had a kitchen with pink cabinets and a red and white checkered floor. I loved it. Mine was a bit smaller and soooo cuuuuuete.

    I am looking forward to seeing Thursday's post. I hope all is well with you Connie.

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.